top of page

Lick of Paint

40+ years after the club first restored the Historic Public weighbridge Rotarians Ken and Bruce gave it a new paint job.

The 18-ton cart weighbridge, situated adjacent to the Historic Drysdale railway station first opened in 1879 and was in use until 1931 when passenger and goods services ceased. The Rotary Club restored it in 1978.


Anchor 1
bottom of page